Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Reality Check

Hello my loves!
I am back in New York from my getaway to Dominican Republic and to be honest, I didn't want to come back. I mentioned a few blog posts ago that when I travel back home I come back a new version of myself. Visiting puts things into perspective. I had a reality check while I was there. Sometimes we put our dreams aside because we get distracted in our daily life. In my case, I had been putting my career as a Wardrobe Stylist to the side because I was caught up in everything else. I realized I needed to do what makes ME happy, even if that means taking a risk. 

I'm truly obsessed with these culottes from Olly Oxen Free Vintage, not only are they chic but they go with pretty much anything. I took them with me all over my trip, hahaha! I even wore these on my birthday.  



Top: Marshalls
Pants: Olly Oxen Free Vintage
Sandals: Target
Headband: Boohoo

Thanks for reading! 
 -RDM ♥


Photography by Jessicsa A.

What do you think?

No comments: